zaterdag 13 februari 2016

14-02-2016 - Horrible start Shanghai

So, first morning in Shanghai. It was a very unpleasant start. I arrived at my hotel in Huangpu District. Went to my room and with every step i feel more and more sad. Smell was like shit, the smell of wet dogs, 100 of them in 1 room. I opened my room and was almost crying. This was not the view how Hotels.com show the room. Was sitting on my bed and look around. Took some images because i want this for my memory (i’ll create a book of everything).


After 30minutes i decide to check-out and booked in meanwhile a other hotel. The reservation was ok. But because of my lost of my Macbook and the Payment of my Hong Kong Hotel and some other payments i knew my CreditCard limit was almost there. But ill took a taxi and went to “Novotel Shanghai”. Arrived there and explain everything (Thanks god they talk little bit english). It was no problem at all and they make a deposit of the amount i had on my CreditCard. At my room i called Rabobank and they give me the instructions to transfer money from my normal account to my Credit Card so i can use it when needed.


For now im at my hotel room, not coming out this day. Have to settle, have to be relax about this. I know problems are everywhere and you can solve it out. Im gonna edit my images, my panorama’s and my 360 degrees images. Next post will be a post of my Hotel in Hong Kong of “99 Bonham Hotel” that was a nice one! Loved it. Cheers


First 4 images was my previous hotel in Shanghai.



 


Below you see a 360 degrees of my current hotelroom.


This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.


14-02-2016 - Horrible start Shanghai>

Asia, badstart, Booked, emerency, Hotel, Locations, Oudenes, Photography, ricoh, Shanghai, thetas, Tourism, Travel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten