donderdag 11 februari 2016

12-02-2016 - Po Lin-Monastery and Buddha

I went to the Ngong 360 cablecar terminal to see the Po Lin-Monastery and the Buddha. TIP: Go early, in morning. I waited almost 1,5 hours before i was in the cablecar. But it was worth it! The view was beautiful and you have a nice for view over the human made island for Hong Kong Airport. After a ride of 15-20minutes i reaced Po Lin-Monastery. The feeling was excellent. People pray everywhere or give a sign to the Buddha. I had my photography equipment with me and the stair was long, hard and suffering to get on top to see the Buddha. It was a judge statue and i felt so minuscule. After visiting this place i went back. Was so tired of all impressions i went directly to my Hotel. I took a shower and get some dinner.




12-02-2016 - Po Lin-Monastery and Buddha>

Asia, Buddha, cablecar, Hongkong, Locals, Monastery, Must-See, Ngongping, Oudenes, Photography, PoLin, PoLinMonastery, Religion

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten